Gone are the days when Facebook was used as a medium to bond over with friends and family or make new connections. Over the years, Facebook has evolved into a highly efficient and multifunctional platform. Marketers have started leveraging this social media platform to promote their products and services too.
As marketers are getting more creative with their marketing strategies, Embedding Facebook Feed on Shopify surely tops the list. As technical as it may sound, Embed Facebook feed on the website is not as tough and technical.
As technology has evolved over the years, embedding has become convenient and can be performed without any coding expertise.
Mentioned below are the tools using which you can efficiently embed your Facebook feed on the Shopify website.
Best Tools To Embed Facebook Feed On Shopify Website:
Tagembed is undoubtedly one of the most popular and highly efficient tools to embed Facebook feed on the Shopify website. Using Tagembed you can easily customize the feed at your convenience. Apart from adjusting the width and height of the feed, you can also select from a variety of layouts, themes, colors, fonts, and various other branding options.
It enables you to select your connection type (source) on Facebook from where you wish to embed the feed. Using the moderation panel, you can monitor the content and remove any unwanted content as per your convenience with the profanity filter and maintain the highest quality of content.
Monitoring the Feed is crucial and mandatory. Hence, Tagembed offers the option of insightful analytics using which you can keep track of total impressions, number of views, clicks, etc.
Tagembed surely makes the feed much more attractive and appealing and drastically increases the user’s time on the Shopify website.
Flockler is a social media aggregation platform and a social wall-building tool that effectively fetches content from Facebook and embeds it on the Shopify Website.
Using Flockler, the content uploaded on Facebook automatically gets updated on the website. Flockler is a responsive tool that offers customization options to choose from and you can select your preferenced layout from various options available.
3. Embed Social
Another efficient tool to add Facebook feed on the website is Embed Social. It is too a highly responsive tool that fetches content from various other social media platforms apart from Facebook and embeds it on the Shopify website.
Using embed social you can embed various content from Facebook including photos, videos, live videos, etc.
How To Add Facebook Feed On Website Using Tagembed Widget
Since you know the significance of embedding a Facebook feed on a website, we shall now be telling you about the Step by Step process using which you can effectively add Facebook feed on the website using Tagembed.
a). Create An Account With Tagembed Widget
- Create an account with Tagembed Widget. Just Log in if you already have an existing account.
- You will be navigated on the dashboard after logging in. Just click on ‘Create a Facebook widget’
- A dialog box will open with the name ‘Create Widget’
- Select Facebook as a source to collect content from the popup bar
- Choose your connection type from the options i.e — mentions, posts, albums, profiles, Facebook page URL, etc to fetch your feeds
- Fill up the required Facebook credentials to finish the step
b). Generate A Code
Once you finish off the steps, you need to easily generate a code to embed the Facebook feed widget on your website:
- Click on the Widget editor
- Select your preferred website building platforms from the displayed options like Wix, WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly, and many more
- Set the width and height of the widget as per your requirements
- Click on the ‘Get Code’ option and paste the code on a clipboard
- Paste the code on the backend where you wish your widget to be published
- Save the changes and boom! You’re done!
c). How To Embed Facebook Feed On Shopify Website
Follow the instructions to seamlessly add your Facebook Feed on the Shopify website:
- Start by selecting Shopify as your website building platform
- Generate the code from Tagembed using the above steps and Login to your Shopify store
- Navigate to the online store in your Shopify website
- Go to the Themes menu is the sidebar
- Go to Edit HTML/CSS option
- Choose the section where you want to add your Facebook posts
- Paste the copied code and click on Apply to save the changes
Other Ways To Embed Facebook Feed On Social Media Feeds Shopify Plugin -
Social Media Feeds enables users to make the website more attractive and add Facebook feed efficiently by adding a Shopify plugin.
Using this one-of-a-kind plugin, you can efficiently publish your Facebook posts on your Shopify. It is a fabulous and new plugin that makes embedding super easy and convenient.
Some Outstanding Features of the Plugin Include-
- Approve the posts manually before publishing to maintain the content of utmost quality
- Fetch feeds from various social media platforms and embed them on Shopify
- Seamlessly compatible with different devices like phone, tablet, desktop, etc.
- Connect sources from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, Google Reviews, Facebook reviews, Airbnb reviews, and many more
- Choose from a variety of premium plans to increase your refresh rate
Wrapping It Up
Shopify is an ultimate eCommerce platform to display your online store and to efficiently increase your user engagement, brand awareness and visibility, and eventually your sales and conversions.
Embedding Facebook feed on the website helps build social proof for your brand, making the website's overall look more attractive and appealing.
Apart from this, it helps a great deal in improving your relationship with your clients.
If you are a business or a brand and not using the power of social media by adding your Facebook feed on Shopify, then you are surely missing out on maximizing your profits and conversions.